Work for Us
- Social Media & Influencer Marketing Internship - View Role
- Social Media & Content Executive - View Role
- Located at Old Auction House, EN11 0NT
- Brand new renovated space turned into goalkeeping heaven
- A 15 minute walk from Rye House overground station (just 40 minutes from Liverpool St. Station)
- Free complimentary breakfast bar
- FIFA, Sky Sports and Football on TAP
- Free fridge stocked with complimentary beer and beverages
- Free parking space
Social Media Executive (Full Time)
Hours: 8 hours per day
Part/Full-Time: Full Time
Where: Our HQ in Hoddesdon
Working from Home: Minimum 4 days in office
As a Social Media & Content Executive in this role, you will ultimately be responsible with the on-going strategy and implementation of the social, content and influencer marketing efforts of the company. This is an office based full time job working at our headquarters in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
You must regard yourself as a creative individual who bleeds football, with a strong understanding of the culture, history and memes surrounding the world's game. If you're a goalkeeper, than even better! You will need to have your finger on pulse and be willing and able to respond to sporting events as they happen - we have over 40 pros in our products so there will be no shortage of content.
Your core responsibilities will continue to grow as you familiarise yourself with the company, product range, the industry and competitors.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for managing our social channels representing a combined 75K+ followers, with a strong focus on TikTok, Instagram and Twitter
- Build campaigns on social media channels
- Support the company's larger promotional and product launch campaigns
- Manage, monitor, and grow the number of fans, followers and subscribers
- Set up and grow new emerging Social Channels
- Be able to (or willing to learn to) edit footage to produce new reels/tik toks on a regular basis, or have the ability to source and work with an appropriate freelancer
- Monitor trends and competitors to help conceptualise, shoot and deliver engaging assets
- Help build, maintain and execute a recurring monthly UGC themed campaign we are planning
- Build and manage a network of influencers
- Have confidence to appear in Lives content where needed
- Assist with conceptualising and shooting assets within our in-house studio as well as on location (local pitches with pros)
- Create, plan, and agree monthly social media content across all channels
- Copywriting across social media
- Work with third party designers to create engaging imagery to be used across all channels
- Assist with the setup and running of Paid Social campaigns (training provided)
- Responsibility for community engagement including inbox and comment responses
- Monitor, report and analyse campaigns using digital reporting and toolsets.
- Image sourcing for social media, marketing collateral, website, case studies, etc.
- Put together infographics, newsletters, presentations, videos, and more as and when required.
- Support team with ad-hoc projects such as execution of Media Days, Pro Events, Pop Ups and more.
Essential Skills Required
- Knowledge of all Social Media platforms including filming, editing & features
- Experience in managing social media accounts such as Instagram & TikTok accounts (either personal or business)
- Experience in content creation and presentation of ideas
- An understanding of social media analytics and how to apply learnings
- Experience in video editing, both within Tiktok & Instagram
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- An extreme passion for Football (goalkeeping not essential, but desirable!)
- Ability to write punchy, cutting & quirky copy in line with the brand identity
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to follow Instructions and work Independently on projects
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills while working under pressure
- Team player with strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
FAQs on this role
1. Can I work from home?
A minimum of 4 days are required in office a week. The remaining day can be remote on request. We are a family business so understand the benefit of having time at home.
2. What tools will I have at my disposal?
As our first and leading Social Media hire, we will lean on your expertise and supply the tool and software set you deem necessary to excel at the role.
3. Is there a boosting budget?
Yes, there will be budget made available to boost your social campaigns.